The Avantida Platform works with a prepaid system:
You top up your company balance with an amount of your choice and all users can start using these funds.
All applications (re-use, depot changes, buying VGM certificates,...) run on the same balance, so no need to top up your account for each application separately.
Login to the platform and click on "top up" in the top right corner of your screen.
Choose one of the amounts by clicking on it or enter an amount of your choice.
The amount of your choice will turn green as wel as the button 'select payment method'. Click on 'select payment method'.
Choose an 'online payment' if you need your balance topped up immediately or choose 'wire transfer' if you if you can wait a few days:
Click on the desired method and then on 'proceed with selected method'.
Option 1: If you have chosen and online method, you will be redirected to our payment provider Ingenico.
- Check the dates and confirm by clicking on 'pay'
- Choose a payment method by clicking on the icon
- Fill in the requested fields and click on 'Yes, I confirm my payment' (or click ‘back’ to choose another payment method or ‘cancel’ if you want to cancel everything)
- Click on 'Yes I Confirm my payment'
- If successful, you will be redirected to the Platform where your credits will be available
- An invoice will be generated automatically and sent to your invoice e-mail
Option 2: If you have chosen a Wire Transfer you’ll see the screen below:
- Check the information on the summary and confirm by clicking on the pay button
- The Payment Instructions will appear on your screen (Make sure to use the correct bank account and the unique payment reference when you make the wire transfer)
- Click on 'confirm'
- Your order and payment instruction are now available in your balance overview
- As soon as your payment has arrived (this may take up to 3 working days), your balance will be topped up, an invoice will be generated automatically and sent to your invoice e-mail.