Go to the tab 'change pick-up location’ and click on 'new request'
Fill in the requested fields from top to bottom:
- Container size and type,
- Fill in the export booking you want to use the con tainers for
- select the amount of containers you want to request
- select a shipping company
- select an export location: where you are going to load the container
- select the original pick-up location
- select the desired pick-up location (the system shows you only the depots that are available at that specific moment. If the depot you want, is not in the list, then it is not an option at that specific time)
- select a pick-up date
- reference client: not mandatory. This is a field that you can use freely
- comment: not mandatory. This is a field that you can use freely
- read the Terms and Conditions and accept them by checking the check box. (The button 'submit request' will now appear)
- click on 'submit request'
- you will be redirected to the reuse overview page where your request will appear as 'pending' (orange). As soon as the shipping company has checked your request, the status will change to 'approved' (green) or 'declined' (red)
4. Click on the double arrow in front of the request to see more details: when you filed the request or why your request has been rejected,