Need to issue a request on our platform, but you don't have enough credits on your balance?
You can choose to set a 'threshold limit' on your company account and we will warn you by mail when your balance is running low.
Setting up this Low balance warning is fast and easy:
- go to platform.avantida.com and sign in with your credentials
- Click on 'Balance/vouchers' in the ribbon on top of your screen and you will see the option 'Low balance warning'
- Click on the Low balance warning menu item
- Activate the notifications button
- Fill out the amount/number of vouchers you want as your threshold
- enter the e-mail address(es) where you want to receive the notification (you can enter multiple e-mail addresses, separated by a comma and they will all receive the same low balance warning)
- Click on 'save changes'
When your balance drops below the chosen amount, we will send an e-mail to the chosen address(es)
Here is an example of the warning mail you’ll receive: