How to request a drop-off change
1. Go to the tab 'change drop-off location’ and click on 'new request'
2. Fill in the requested fields from top to bottom
- Container number, type and size
- if you want to request another container click on 'add a container' (only possible when it is the same type, shipping line etc.)
- select a shipping company
- select an import location: where you received the container
- select the original drop-off location
- select the desired drop-off location (the system shows you only the depots that are available at that specific moment. If the depot you want, is not in the list, then it is not an option at that specific time)
- select a drop-off date
- reference client: not mandatory. This is a field that you can use freely
- comment: not mandatory. This is a field that you can use freely
- for some shipping companies the extra field ‘Import booking ref.’ will appear.
- read the Terms and Conditions and accept them by checking the check box. (The button 'submit request' will now appear)
- click on 'submit request'
3. you will be redirected to the reuse overview page where your request will appear as 'pending' (orange)
As soon as the shipping company has checked your request, the status will change to 'approved' (green) or 'declined' (red)
4. Click on the double arrow in front of the request to see more details: when you filed the request or why your request has been rejected, …