Our DepotX, reUse or CertiWeight certificates applications all work with prepaid credits.
These credits can be used for any of our applications and for all the carriers listed in our Portal.
So, before you start with our applications and entering your request, you will have to buy credits.
Click on "top up" in the top right corner of your screen
Click on ‘buy credits’
Fill in the amount and click on "buy”
An order will be generated (Country code + Year + 5 digits: BE201701243 / US201700007 / ES201700012)
- you can still cancel the order if you made a mistake and start over
2. CHOOSE PAYMENT METHOD
Click on "select payment method"
You’ll be redirected to Ingenico where you’ll get to see every option available in your country (visa, iDeal, Sofort, bank transfer, …)
· If you choose an Online method (anything but bank transfer) the credits and the invoice will be available immediately. We recommend you use this method, as it is the fastest and safest way of working.
· if you choose Bank transfer:
o The credits and the invoice will only be available around 48 working hours after payment! In case of long weekends or holidays in BE the bank transfers can be delayed
o No proof of payments will be accepted
o A unique reference will be provided (RFxx xxx xxx xxx x) which has to be mentioned on your transfer. If it is not mentioned, the system will reimburse you automatically (may take up to 7 working days) and no credits will be dded to your account. IMPORTANT: WHEN YOU ARE DOING THE BANK TRANSFER, MAKE SURE YOU ONLY MENTION THE RF REFERENCE, WITHOUT ADDING OTHER THINGS.
Choose your payment method by clicking on the icon.
ð Go to step 2.1 in this manual for Online payment
ð Go to step 2.2 in this manual for Bank transfer
2. 1 If you choose one of the online methods the instructions of the bank will be provided.
- Fill in the requested fields
- or click ‘back’ to choose another payment method
- or click ‘cancel’ if you want to cancel everything
- Click on 'Yes I Confirm my payment'
- If Successful, you will be redirected to the Portal where your credits will be available
2.2 If you choose a Bank Transfer you’ll see the screen below:
The invoice will be generated automatically the moment payment reaches Ingenico. For an online payment method that will be immediately, for a bank transfer it will take a few days.